Terms and conditions
To be eligible to be in the running to win an Adelaide Oval corporate box experience at the AFL with Darren Lehmann for yourself and two of your mates you are required to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- Be a resident of South Australia aged 18 years or older.
- Register for ‘Quit your way in May’ by 30 May 2021at www.quityourwayinmay.com.au.
- Complete the online entry form and fill in all required fields, identified by an asterisk.
- Tick the box stating, “Yes, you can contact me about publicly sharing my ‘Quit your way in May’ quitting story.
- Answer the question, “What is your reason for wanting to quit smoking?”
- Tick the box stating, “Yes, I have read the competition terms and conditions
- Agree to share your ‘Quit your way in May’ story with the ‘Quit your way in May’ team.
- Agree to your story being published in media such as registrant emails, social media, besmokefree.com.au, or in mainstream media such as newspapers, radio or television.
- Agree to have your first name included in the media story and have your photo accompany the media story.
Two ‘Quit your way in May’ registrants who meet the eligibility criteria for the Adelaide Oval corporate box experience, will be selected via a random draw in June 2021 as the competition winners. The winners will be notified in June 2021. The fixture selected for the Adelaide Oval corporate box experience will be determined by NewsCorp and Darren Lehmann, and no negotiation can be entered into by the competition winners. The fixture for the Corporate Box experience may be subject to change depending on Darren Lehmann’s availability. The corporate box experience cannot be sold to another party.